Day 96 - four days short of one hundred

I was on the schedule to work and assigned to level threes today.  With only 6 kids signed up for lessons, I was happy to work but I was also happy to not get work.  Between the amazing snow conditions and a new bike sitting in my living room, I knew I could find more fun things to do.

Once all the kids signed in and were sorted, it turned out there were no level threes so I was off for the day (and the season).  I headed up to the Roundhouse to take a quick lap.  If I was smart enough to bring my ski jacket, I would have easily spent much more time up there ripping around in the best pow of the season but the only jacket I had was my uniform and I didn't want to ride in uniform.  So I dropped into into the powder from Whiskey Jack and enjoyed a soft packed rip down Olympic where it was fresh corduroy the entire way.  I met with Georgi a half hour later and ripped Tunnel Vision on the new steed.  That's it, that's all for 2014/2015.  Pray for snow in 2015/2016!  

0 comments: