Day 109 | Rippers who rip

It was raining in the morning so I was all too happy to be assigned Lil Rippers today.  My plan was to spend the most amount of time coloring and keeping dry.  Boy was I surprised when the only two Rippers signed up for lessons were both level 4's!!!  At least they are signed in for Adventure Camp so I'm guaranteed to work at least through Wednesday.

Ransom, an infamous Lil Ripper who has been coming to Whistler Kids frequently since last season, is my first student and the second is a Whistler first timer named Kobin.  We were at the Roundhouse by 9:15am and although Kobin had a little bit of a hard time turning at the start of Whiskey Jack, by the time he rode half way down, he was a turning machine!  It took us 45 minutes to reach the CLC (not too shabby for little guys) where we took a fruit and hot chocolate break.

It never quite rained all day but the snow every where was wet and sticky.  Ransom wanted to go to the Tree Fort and the cat track was so slow that the boys literally had to walk the entire way.  They didn't mind.  By the time the day was finished, they were both pretty tired ..... to be honest, so was I!

0 comments: