Day 4 - This blows

First day of Whistler Kids and I was assigned to Ride Tribe.  I wasn't too thrilled with that as I assumed I wouldn't get a class.  There were 6 skiers and 6 riders signed up for lessons.  Luckily for me, one level 2 showed up right before 9am and I grabbed him and headed for the Super Carpet.

Khai was from San Diego and he was pretty cool.  We started off at the bunny hill where he was turning but needed some pointers and some confidence.  It rained on and off throughout the morning but it wasn't anything too significant.

Khai built up his confidence quite quickly and I knew that he would be ready for Emerald Chair after lunch.  Unfortunately, it was raining like crazy in the higher elevations.  Within an hour of being outside, the two of us were drenched.  By the end of the day I had puddles in my boots.  I had never been so wet after a day of work.  It was horrible.  Happy first day of the new season.

0 comments: